Last edited: March 2022
A cookie is a small piece of data that a website stores on the visitor’s computer or mobile device. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your device’s hard drive.
If you do nothing other than read pages or download information, and you accept all cookies, we will capture and store some information about your visit. This information will not allow us to identify you, it relates to:
- the internet domain (such as www.sampled.com) and anonymised IP address from which you access the website
- the type of browser (Internet Explorer or Firefox etc) and operating system you use (Windows, Mac OS, UNIX)
- the date and time of your visit
- the pages you visit
- the address of the web site from which you linked to us (if applicable)
- This information is not shared with anyone and we do not merge this information with other data.
If you opt to accept all cookies, we may also use information about what you do on our site, to help personalise your experience, and show you more of the things you are interested in.
We use this information to make each visit more rewarding and to provide us with information to help improve our service. We will not know the identities of the individuals who visit our website, unless you provide us that information when you use one of our forms requesting us to contact you or provide services to you.
We use the following types of non-essential cookies:
- Analytical or performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising initiatives more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
|Cookie Title Name
|This cookie is a functionality cookies for our site to customize the view of the admin interface, and the front-end site view depending on user settings. Examples of purposes for which a cookie may be used is to check if cookies are enabled in the user’s browser. Duration: up to 1 year.
|These cookies enables us to gather contact information you provide to us when you fill out a form on our website. We will use this information to contact you and provide you with the information you requested, including marketing information if you opted-in. Duration: up to 1 year.
|These cookies are when our chat function is enabled. They are used to determine and save whether the chat widget is open for future visits. Duration: hs-messages-is-open 30 minutes. messagesUtk 6 months.
|Tracks behaviour data of the users (page views, which page they leave on, time spent on page), allows us to make decisions on content optimization and other website optimization. Duration: up to 1 year.
|Stores and tracks conversions so they can be attributed to ads we place on Google. Duration 90 days.
|Iubenda is a service used to manage cookie consent and preferences.
|This cookie registers statistical data on users’ behaviour on the website. Used for internal analytics. Duration: 1 day.
You can choose which analytical, functionality and targeting cookies we can set here.
Alternatively, most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
One your first visit to our website we will show you a cookie banner for you to make your choice and install a tracking cookie to keep track of your choice. You can always decide to withdraw your consent, or consent again at any time. In case you have disabled all cookies, you will be shown the cookie banner at each visit of our website.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after 1 year.
If you have any questions concerning the processing of personal data, you can also contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.