Sampled boast a full suite of One-stop-shop for nucleic acid testing needs for blood, plasma, and saliva human samples across any application Includes fully automated and on-demand GLP and CLIA certified services
Speak to an expert
Our team comes with a wealth of study design and protocol development. We apply this knowledge and expertise to ensure the right technique is utilized for each requisite tissue/sample type. Our success rate for nucleic acid sample extraction exceeds 99.9%.
Our quality control provision is state of the art and in place to ensure sample quality and integrity for downstream analysis including:
- Flexible DNA extraction capabilities consisting of organic, solid-phase, salting out and bead-based extractions chemistries from virtually any tissue and liquid source.
- The ability to process and extract RNA collected and stored from a variety of frozen tissue types, FFPE etc., and are subject to comprehensive analytical and functional quality control procedures.
- Sampled utilizes a novel patent pending technology, the SNP Trace™ quality panel for DNA which offers the ability to:
- rapidly measure 96 SNPs that provide information on sample performance in downstream applications, sample uniqueness, sample contamination, gender, and ethnicity.
- provide immediate reconciliation of sample collection and registration errors while also qualifying each DNA sample prior to costly downstream analyses.
- Our RNA analytical process is quality controlled.
- This approach analyzes tissue-specific transcripts that interrogate the entire length of selected transcripts.
- The analytic values are rapidly processed while providing a direct assessment of cDNA fidelity and unique score for each sample.
- This score correlates directly with microarray and RNA-Seq performance for any biosample.
- Sampled incorporates adjunctive services such as:
- assay customizations
- bioinformatic driven reports
- clinical study planning and implementation
- Custom on-demand CLIA services
Speak to an expert today
Speak to an expert to discuss your DNA/RNA Extraction needs today.